ZIP/RAR File Password Cracker
hacking, Password Hacking, password protected folder, Softwares, Tricks, Window 7 hack, Windows tools
- Brute-force attack can help you try all possible combinations suppose you do not remember anything about the ZIP/RAR password.
- Brute-force with mask attack is served for you to save the ZIP/RAR password recovery time by restricting the search area, provided that you have remembered some symbols or length of the lost password.
- Dictionary attack allows you to recover ZIP/RAR password according to default dictionary of the program, besides, you can add your own dictionary to the program in order to shorten the recovery time.
- This ZIP/RAR password recovery tool support all versions of ZIP.
- Support set up Program Priority for better performance.
- Work well with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003/2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Work well with Multi-Core CPU that can speed up the ZIP password recovery.
- Save the ZIP password recovery process automatically and resume resume the process again when turned on.
- Shut down your computer automatically after you finished to recover ZIP password.
- Recover ZIP password quickly regardless of the length and complexity.
- Intuitive interface with good User Experience makes it easy to use.
- Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you.
How to Use?
Step 1. Click Open to import the locked ZIP/RAR file.
Step 2. Choose an attack type to recover lost ZIP/RAR password
There are three attack types in program for you to recover your ZIP/RAR password. They are Brute-force attack, Brute-force with Mask attack and Dictionary attack.
Step 3. Attack settings, and then click Brute-force on the taskbar.
Option 1: If you choose Brute-force Attack, the program will try all possible combinations.
Option 2: If you choose Brute-force with Mask Attack, you should offer some password symbols which you can remember
Step 4. Click Start button on the taskbar to recover the password, and then you will get your lost password.